Are you looking for an Data Scientist opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the medical device industry needs a dynamic Data Scientist to join their team in the Southwest Metro.
You will be a part of the R&D Systems Engineering group and report to the Systems Engineering Manager responsible for development of a next generation immunoassay system. If you thrive in an innovative role and want to work to build a world-class engineering development organization—read on!
Responsibilities for the Data Scientist position:
- Training and optimizing Machine Learning models and algorithms.
- Building and maintaining ML cloud computing instances and databases.
- Evaluating current process of data monitoring algorithm development. Performing analysis on data sets and establishing automated processes for analysis.
- Developing AI/ML algorithms (e.g. predictive modeling, deep learning, computer vision).
- Developing with cloud-based environments (e.g. Google Cloud).
- Developing Relational and non-relational databases and data access methods (e.g. SQL).
Requirements for the Data Scientist position:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, computer sciences.
- 5 years of experience in AI/ML solution development and deployment.
- Python programming environment or equivalent (e.g. R, Scala) and related open-source technologies.
- Probability/statistical analyses and data modeling.
- Software design fundamentals (e.g. object oriented and functional design principles).
- Experience delivering and maintaining AI/ML solutions in production using Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools (e.g. Jenkins, Kubernetes, GitHub, JIRA/Bitbucket/Bamboo).
- MS degree in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, computer sciences
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.