Are you looking for a Quality Assurance Technician opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the Bio-Medical industry needs a dynamic Quality Assurance Technician to join a growing team in metro area. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program.
Purpose of the Quality Assurance Technician position is:
- Responsible for the routine maintenance and QC of instrumentation and
- systems for a laboratory environment. The incumbent performs basic functional testing
- to predefined methods, customer maintenance and minor troubleshooting. Ensures product performance meets published standards.
Requirements of the Quality Assurance Technician position is:
- Associates degree preferred
- Must have lab experience
- Must have Microbiology experience
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.