- Select the product for a customer order.
- Accurately completing all shipping documentation and/or all computer system entries.
- Selection of products as specified on the shipping documentation and accurately completing all required documentation.
- Complete the daily Fork truck Inspection document.
- Accurately process the computer transactions associated with the order.
- Over pack, palletize and stretch wrap products for shipment.
- Record shipping details (weight, cases shipped, number of pallets, etc.) on the shipping documentation.
- Education requirements can be obtained through an educational institution or gained through equivalent work experience
- Will be trained on the various ISO-9000 procedures that are followed to ship product to customers or to transfer product.
- Will be trained on the proper operation of each piece of equipment prior to unsupervised operation.
- Previous material handling experience is a plus.
- Competent math skills and legible handwriting are a requirement.
- Previous related work experience preferred.
- High school diploma (or GED).
- While performing this job, the employee is regularly working near moving equipment (stretch wrappers, forklift and conveyors). .
- Vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
- This position is frequently required to lift up to 50