Shipper I(Shift 2)
- Select the product for a customer order.
- This person shall be responsible for accurately completing all shipping documentation and/or all computer system entries.
- Responsible for performing other warehouse tasks as assigned by the Shipping Lead, Team Lead, Operations Supervisor or the Distribution Center Manager. Engage others, promote, and participate in Environmental, Health, and Safety initiatives, focusing on continuous improvement.
- Selection of products as specified on the shipping documentation, following all ISO procedures and accurately recording required data, following all Company guidelines & procedures.
- Process the shipments through both Parcel and LTL systems. As required, over pack, palletize and stretch wrap products for shipment. Record shipping details (weight, cases shipped, number of pallets, etc.) on the shipping documentation.
- Must be able to operate Reach lift, Order Picker & Walkie Rider equipment's
- Previous material handling experience is a plus.
- Competent math skills and legible handwriting are a requirement.
- Previous related work experience preferred.
- While performing this job, the employee is regularly working near moving equipment (stretch wrappers, forklift and conveyors).
- Vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
- This position is frequently required to lift up to 50 lbs. While performing this job, an employee is regularly required to stand, walk and use hands to finger, handle or feel.
- Ability to meet or exceed target levels for productivity regarding parcel and LTL shipping. Shipping accuracy consistently exceeds defined group target.•
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Lead, Team Lead, Operations Supervisor, or the Distribution Center Manager.
- Trained on all Fork trucks and Order-Selectors to select products for shipping. As required, complete the daily Fork truck Inspection document.
- As required, process the shipments through both Parcel and LTL systems. As required, over pack, palletize and stretch wrap products for shipment. Record shipping details (weight, cases shipped, number of pallets, etc.) on the shipping documentation.
1st shift - $17
2nd shift - $17.75