Are you looking for a great opportunity where you can be a part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the medical distribution industry needs a dynamic Inventory Control Clerk to join a growing team in Olive Branch, MS. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program
Inventory Control Clerk I - Shift 2
- Coordinate the ordering, stocking, and shipping of customer spare parts.
- This position is also responsible for cycling count parts, replenishing stock of parts, and working with Customer Service for any issues with orders.
- Packages and ships spare parts orders.
- Coordinates the stocking and ordering of spare parts.
- Helps customer service regarding spare parts and orders.
- Work is performed in accordance with written Quality Systems and department procedures, FDA regulations, and ISO 9001 standards.
- Works with Customer Service to determine the priority of shipments.
- Makes sure that priority orders ship out right away.
- Runs backorder reports and checks component availability.
- Informs Production Department if inventory of sub-assemblies are getting low.
- Performs cycle counting. Informs customer service when parts will be available for shipment.
- This position impacts department operations and efficiency.
- Key Internal and External Relationships: Works closely with Purchasing, Customer Service, Production, and Service and Repair personnel.
- 1+ year experience in an inventory control environment.
- Must have basic knowledge of all serviceable products Smiths Medical supports.
- Ability to identify discrepancies with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must be able to use Microsoft software systems such as Microsoft Office (Outlook, Lync, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and Internet Explorer.
- Experience with ERP systems such as Oracle.
- Ability to use shipping software systems such as Clear Orbit and Clipper Ship.
- Must be able to use a pallet jack, Walkie Stacker, and Wave lift.
- Read and understand shipping and receiving procedures, and instruments related to shipping such including postal meters, scales, etc.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.