Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the distribution industry needs a dynamic Inventory Control Lead to join a growing team in Olive Branch, MS. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program.
Inventory Control Lead
- Coordinate the cycle count effort per the standards established by the Company.
- Maintain returned goods inventory at a minimal level, insuring documentation is completed properly and inventory disposition executed on a timely basis.
- Performing internal transfers, monitoring internal replenishments to insure the primary picking locations have sufficient inventory.
- Serve as primary contact for Customer Service to address expedited receipt requests.
- Investigate and resolve all inventory discrepancies.
- Manage the monthly process to dispose of expired or damaged products.
- Maintenance of accurate expiration dates in the business system for designated items.
- Insure that directions received from Quality Control group to move product to and from a ‘hold’ location are complied with in a timely manner.
- Administer the warehouse replenishment program using the business system to define product needed and product to ship.
- Participate in process to pick replenishment shipments.
- Technical Knowledge and Skills
- High school diploma; competent math skills and neat handwriting are a requirement.
- Previous material handling and/or supervisory experience a plus.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with persons within and outside of the company.
- This position is required to comply with all applicable practices and documented procedures.
- Key Internal and External Relationships Supervises staff of the Inventory Control and Returns groups.
- Planning and Decision Making
Working hours- 1 pm to 9:30 pm
Salary - $20/ hour
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.