Warehouse Associate-Forklift Operator - 1st Shift
IMMEDIATELY Seeking Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator/1st Shift - Gainesville, GA
Do you have Warehouse and Forklift experience and are looking for a great new opportunity near the Gainesville, GA area? A global provider of advanced processing systems and services to the Poultry, Meat and Fish industries, which is an essential business, is looking to add a few full-time Warehouse Associates/Forklift Operators to their team! This is a full-time temp to hire opportunity.
Starting Pay Rate: $14.00/hr
Shift Schedule: 7:00am-3:30pm (Monday-Friday)
These roles are TEMP-TO-PERM opportunities!!
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operators whose responsibilities may include a variety of warehouse duties, including receiving, order pulling, and shipping to meet scheduled requirements. This position requires communication with other departments within the company, (primarily Purchasing, Spare Parts, Assembly/Manufacturing and Quality), as well as with vendors and delivery drivers.
- Supplier Goods Receiving – Unload trucks and receive incoming materials and parts from suppliers and subcontract vendors through a barcode system.
- Count items received and check against packing lists, recording any discrepancies.
- Prepare receiving reports and note any shortages or damages. Expedite parts as needed.
- Deliver packages and supplies to internal departments.
- Production Goods Receiving – Receive incoming parts from manufacturing using an RF scanner.
- Stock items to shelves, racks, or vertical lift. Expedite parts as needed.
- Order Picker – Pull stored material and parts for shop order issues and assembly work orders based on a dispatch list.
- Spare Parts – Pick parts for spare parts orders using an RF scanner.
- Assemble and pack parts and sub assemblies in a method that prevents damage.
- Weigh and ship outgoing packages to customers, expediting as needed. Must be able to use UPS Worldship, Fed Ex, and DHL software.
- Operate sit-down and standup forklifts.
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous warehouse and forklift experience
- Basic knowledge of SAP or other business system, preferably to include RF scanners
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: email@example.com.