Warehouse Associate-Forklift Operator
We are immediately seeking experienced Forklift Operators for our client in the Suwanee, GA area!
As a Forklift Operator you would be responsible for customer orders from receipt to storage and to final outbound shipment. Our client wants to add hardworking team members who they can grow as their business continues to grow.
All open positions are TEMP-TO-PERM opportunities!!
Shift Schedule: 1st shift position from 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday)
Starting Pay Rate: $16.00/hr
- Pull and pack orders, including palletized large volume orders.
- Record and inspects receipts and shipments for quality and accuracy.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Operate and maneuver warehouse equipment and any material(s) contained thereon in the manner consistent with the intended purpose of the equipment and the manufacturers’ instructions.
- Must be forklift certified.
- 3 – 5 yrs. working in a warehouse/distribution environment, including shipping, receiving and packaging.
- Experience working with FedEx and UPS systems.
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.