Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry?
Well regarded company needs a Warehouse Associate join their growing team in Burlington, Ma.
Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00AM-3:30PM
What the Warehouse Associate is responsible for:
- Picking orders and loading delivery vehicles (vans, box trucks)
- Pick customer orders for pickup at warehouse
- Repackage materials for shipment.
- Ensure all products are properly labeled and stored in the correct area.
- Responsible for verifying quantities and product description of incoming and outgoing goods against packing slips and purchase orders.
- Responsible for following company and customer safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain and comply with company vehicle maintenance policy and procedures.
- Familiarity with basic tools and machinery (i.e. pallet jack)
- Ensure that sales orders are shipped in a timely manner via UPS, FedEx.
- Responsible for both electronic and written customer and company information
What you will need to be successful
- Regular and reliable attendance; punctuality is essential.
- Must have good verbal and written communication and good computer skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual with a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- A clean work record and ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Physical requirements include ability to bend, squat, walk with heavy equipment, and lift 50 pounds.
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a ClearyRated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.