Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the Logistics industry needs a dynamic Warehouse Lead to join a growing team in Olive Branch, MS. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program.
Warehouse Team Lead
- To manage and provide an efficient and effective service to all stakeholders while maintaining a safe and compliant warehouse environment.
- Supervising all warehouse personnel and establishing daily, weekly and monthly work schedules to meet the needs of the business.
- Supervising all material movements from both on-site and off-site warehouses.
- Picking and kitting all materials to create an efficient process flow to maximize production output.
- Maintaining stock accuracy and traceability in the Oracle ERP system.
- Controlling the shipment of all materials and products, including raw materials, product for outside processing and customer deliveries.
- Maintaining a safe working environment, including maintenance of all warehouse equipment.
- Participate in site continuous improvement programs.
- Visual management and general housekeeping of working area.
- Creating, measuring and monitoring key performance indicators and establishing action plans for improvement.
- This position must operate with all constraints placed upon it by relevant legislation, policies and procedures including but not limited to FDA, GMP, Quality Systems Regulations and health, safety and environment regulations.
- This position is required to assure compliance of Company operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards, good business practices and company documented procedures (including knowledge of all standards, government occupational health and environmental regulations and statutes related to the site).
- Key member of the Material group controlling all material/ product processes at the manufacturing site: Planning, Material Control and Warehouse. Impact and Scope:
- Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Warehouse supervisory experience.
- Experience of ERP/ MRP system in Oracle.
- Relevant certification in key skill area in Management, Business, Health and Safety.
- Education requirements can be obtained through an educational institution or gained through equivalent work experience. Abilities:
- Effective team leader.
- Initiative to drive change and effectively resolve issues as they arise.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good communicator.
Salary: $20 an hour
Mon-Fri; 1 pm to 9:30 pm
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.