2 Month Contract
• Supports the preparation of adhoc revenue and expense reports as needed
• Prepares reconciliations between sub-ledger and general ledger systems
• Prepares non-recurring and recurring journal entries monthly and/or quarterly
• Reconciles balance sheet accounts on a monthly and/or quarterly basis
• Supports the accounting team in implementing process improvements once identified
• Maintain/improve existing internal controls
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft D365 is a plus.
• Experience in working for SAAS company preferred but not required.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Overall working knowledge of US GAAP.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance is required.
•3-5 years of overall corporate experience.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.