Accounts Payable Coordinator
Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Accounts Payable Specialist
Long Term Contract
Our client is seeking a motivated Accounts Payable Coordinator to join our Accounts Payable organization. In this role, the individual will be responsible for various Accounts Payable functions. Reporting directly to the Director, Global Process Owner Source to Pay and working closely with internal business stakeholders and external vendors.
- Process incoming intercompany invoices; accounts payable invoices; match invoices to purchase orders and ensure proper spend authorization for invoices without purchase orders.
- Enter US dollar and Foreign currency invoices daily
- Liason with external vendor inquiries while developing and maintaining strong working relationships
- Support internal customer inquiries
- Assist with the month end close while adhering to deadlines
- Communicate with Foreign vendors pertaining to W8 tax requirements
- Assist with other various functions such as, payment terms, payment methods, wire payments, Inter-company invoicing, weekly payment runs, monthly rents, check encashment, reconciliations, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years Accounts Payable experience with working knowledge of accounts payable best practices
- Minimum High School or GED education
- SAP experience
- Experience working with Foreign currencies
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills to drive policy and compliance
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to perform accurately, detail and process oriented
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of 1099’s; 1042’s and FATCA a plus
- Experience in Fraud prevention & Sarbanes Oxley a plus