Accounts Payable Technician
Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the transportation industry needs a dynamic Accounts Payable Technician to join a growing team in Memphis, Tn. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program.Accounts Payable Technician
- Receiving and delivering Accounts Payable related mail daily.
- Reviewing, receiving, and processing invoices daily.
- Reviewing, auditing, and corresponding approval for payment and researching of invoices daily.
- Preparing Accounts Payable checks.
- Auditing invoices against purchase orders and researching discrepancies.
- Investigating problems that vendors or purchasing agents have with obtaining payment for invoices.
- Answering accounts payable inquiries and providing proper communication.
- Monitoring vendor accounts to ensure payments are applied accurately and timely.
- Assisting in (accrual-based) monthly and annual closings.
- Cross training and multi-tasking to support current needs of the department.
- Preparing analysis of summary accounts.
- 18 years of age.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one year of related work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fundamental understanding of Microsoft Office products, such as Excel, Work, and Outlook.????
- Excellent customer service, organization, and communication skills.
- Full cycle Accounts Payable processing experience.
- Knowledge of ERP systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency with data entry and ten-key.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.