Our client is seeking a hardworking & dedicated Finance Analyst – FP&A to join our New Logo Sales Finance team. The right candidate will thrive in a highly visible individual contributor role supporting New Logo Sales by providing actionable insights from in-depth sales bookings, opex, and trend/metric analytics along with developing annual plans and quarterly forecasts. This role will be responsible for working with multiple levels of the business including Senior Management and the Finance organization to produce and enhance internal management reporting and analyses.
Job ResponsibilitiesTop of Form
- Analyze & provide actionable insights into sales & booking performance, including comparisons to budget & quarterly forecasts and in-depth booking & revenue analysis
- Serve as a Business Partner for Sales in developing budgets, quarterly forecasts, and monthly variance analysis for operational expenditures
- Ensure accurate and timely production of Sales reporting for weekly flashes, monthly closes, and quarterly budget reports
- Complete special projects and ad hoc analysis as needed
- Prepare monthly/quarterly slides for Sales Operations and Board Meetings
- Create new metrics & dashboards to drive business performance and business intelligence
Skills / Qualifications
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills and interest in continuous process improvement
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently under general supervision while keeping supervisor informed
- Proficient with Excel and data
- Business Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Sales Finance, Operations Finance, or FP&A modeling and working in a software company
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.