The Payroll Services Specialist II is responsible for managing daily finalization of client payrolls for an assigned client group. This includes management of a daily payroll processing schedule and creation of cases for Support. Role is also responsible for auditing of new client profiles and preparation for first payroll processing. Communication with clients and team members to ensure implementation requirements are met, daily concerns are addressed, and to drive client satisfaction.
- Manage daily payroll processing schedule adhering to designated deadlines.
- Troubleshoot problems and identify actions needed to correct issues as they arise during the payroll process.
- Work directly with clients, Payroll Services and Support staff, Tax and Production department to drive accuracy and client satisfaction.
- Manage client delivery policies, instructions and cover pages as well as maintaining Fed Ex and UPS database for client delivery addresses.
- Prepare documents and audit new client company configuration and settings along with first payroll process audit responsibilities.
- Manage Salesforce cases in a timely manner, addressing any concerns and maintaining effective communication with clients and partners.
- Monitor Payroll Service email box and distribute to appropriate personnel.
- Manage weekly New Hire Reporting requirements for participating clients/states.
- Build and improve upon current policies and procedures.
- Document client communication in appropriate systems.
- Complete and verify the daily processing schedules are completed by daily deadlines.
- Provide backup and assistance to other specialists as needed.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.