Our client in California is hiring for multiple Payroll Tax Analysts. This team will be responsible for reviewing any tax changes processed by their customers, researching and reconciling any changes in the portals prior to submitting to the appropriate agency. This is a long term temp contract and work from home opportunity running until March 2022.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Demonstrated experience performing payroll tax reconciliations and analysis
- General accounting experience
- Working knowledge of payroll tax quarterly annual reconciliations.
- Excellent analytical and follow up skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- College experience and/or Payroll/Tax industry experience
- Good oral and written communication skills and above average administrative skills
- Good time management skills in order to meet production goals
- Ability to interface with all departments both within the company as well as external sources
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research & resolve payroll tax notices and/or process amended returns for multi-state tax entities.
- As part of the research process, it may be necessary to reconcile QTD and YTD tax amounts withheld, reported, and deposited on quarterly and annual basis for assigned entities.
- Maintain and update Salesforce Cases with resolution progress including communication to customers.
- Assist with various projects as assigned.
- Provide high level customer service as issues and discrepancies arise.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.