Contract - 5 months
This is an experienced Accountant who would work in the Revenue Operations team.
- Validate and confirm the Company’s software revenue recognition tool, RevPro, reconciles from the upstream systems such as Oracle and Salesforce.com
- Participate in the monthly Revenue close process such as journal entry preparation and account reconciliations
- Responsible for various forms of reporting out of the Company’s revenue recognition software tool.
- Prepare account reconciliations and account rollforwards with a strong focus on deferred revenue management
- Work with Finance and external consultants to test revenue reports and to enhance efficiencies in the month end revenue close process.
- Research and analyze data for RMS system for management.
- Bachelors' Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Minimum of 4 years of overall work experience in finance close operations, financial statements, and/or Revenue Recognition
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and to proactively resolve and drive changes in a fast-paced team environment
- Highly motivated and reliable
- Experience working with different data sources such as ERP systems (Oracle and Salesforce.com preferred)
- Excellent Excel skill level. (pivot tables, vlook ups, if statements)
Other Preferred Skills:
- Experience working with Revenue Management Systems like Zuora RevPro & Salesforce
- Experience using Alteryx tool, or COGNOS reporting (BI tool)
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.