Londonderry / Plaistow, NH *must be onsite*
Long term contract (strong potential to go perm)
The Senior Staff Accountant’s focus will be on the accounting and reporting of our rental operations division.
- Complete month end close and financial statement preparation
- Manage monthly account reconciliation and bank reconciliation
- Confirm accuracy of balance sheet and income statements transactions
- Research discrepancies and manage through solution
- Leverage the technology of Texada ERP and Excel
- Assist with process documentation or recommendations for improvement as needed
Job Requirements Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance with 2 or more years of experience in the accounting field.
- Tech-Savvy (Prior with within an ERP system, heavy Excel skills).
- Driven by resolution, order and detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage high volume workflow.
- Champion of excellent customer service and possess a strong winning attitude.
- Work independently and as a team player.
- Innate curiosity to figure out how things work.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.