Americas Demand Generation Coordinator
Marketing Events Coordinator
6 Month Contract +
Within Americas Demand Generation Team, the Marketing Events Coordinator will provide support for virtual events to effectively drive business in the Americas. This individual will work with the Americas and Global Demand Generation Team, as well as the Americas Field Marketing organization and Americas Field teams to achieve corporate goals.
- Execute virtual events such as webinars for local geographies and field marketing team
- Support and manage web-based virtual events (webinars)
- Ensure marketing tactics are associated with the appropriate campaign and responses are submitted for entry into SalesForce for nurturing
- Set up logistics and support for web-based virtual events (webinars)
- Communicate project status and ensure completion of activity lifecycle
- Work experience in B2B marketing and demand generation
- Experience with virtual event platforms such as Zoom Meetings & Webinars, ON24
- Experience with Marketo, and SalesForce a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Teams
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail is important
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects.
- Individual must be able to think creatively, have excellent judgment, and be able to work in a changing environment.