Are you a team player who likes to keep busy and thrives in an environment where your workload is not the same every day?!
We are actively adding to our client’s Back Stage Operations Support team and they’re looking for outgoing, customer focused, individuals who like to stay busy. In this role, you will be part of a dynamic team that supports multiple departments and provides internal and external customer service. You’ll handle customer inquiries and will be assigned a variety of assignments based on volumes, business needs, and/or priorities.
- Location: Weston, FL
- Pay Rate: $18.00 hour
- Type of role: 6 month contract
Key Departmental Support Responsibilities:
- Index cases in Salesforce to assign tasks to various departments for resolution.
- Process payment adjustments.
- Review and update customer cases accurately and timely.
- Pull reports and extract data to fill customer needs/requests.
- Open, read, and distribute incoming mail to the correct department or person for further action.
- Verify tax rates and confirm wages listed to ensure taxes are paid correctly.
- Enter State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) data into multiple systems.
- Complete special projects and additional duties as assigned.
- Candidate(s) must be able to go into the office for QE processing in Weston, Florida.
- Flexible and available to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as required during any calendar Quarter-End/Year-End.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience utilizing customer service skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Be detail-oriented.
- Strong follow-through, customer focus, and service skills.
- Proficient in working with multiple systems and tools to perform job functions.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Windows, and Outlook).
Send your resume to email@example.com
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.