As a Back Stage Quarter-End Temp will be responsible for supporting quarter-end processing in a deadline-driven and high-volume environment.
This is a 2 week project!
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Provide general QE support
- Match quarterly returns and checks and audit for accuracy
- Logoff quarterly returns and checks
- Box and mail tax returns and checks to agencies
- Must be flexible and available to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as required during any calendar Quarter-End/Year-End.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Beginning to intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Proficient in working with multiple systems and tools to perform job functions.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.