Benefits Support Specialists -- Open Enrollment Contract
The DAVIS Companies is currently seeking a customer focused, energetic, engaging and experienced individuals to join our client’s Benefits Prime team as an Open Enrollment Specialist. In this role you will be directly supporting customers and internal teams on various Open Enrollment administrative tasks as well as system support activities.
We are looking for individuals who can work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment while being able to pay close attention to detail to enable a superior customer experience. These team members will have a book of business to manage.
- Location: Virtual, Work from Home
- Pay Rate: $18.00 per hour
- Pacific and Mountain Time Zone hours
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as a point of contact for customers and internal parties for Open Enrollment tasks
- Provide excellent customer service with a proactive approach for customer satisfaction
- Strong troubleshooting and decision-making ability
- Actively participate in Open Enrollment projects in a high- volume environment
- Ability to work on a high-functioning and collaborative team
- Develop strong relationships with peers and our internal and external partners
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Health & Welfare benefit plans – prior open enrollment experience a plus, but not required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Experience handling difficult or sensitive situations in a professional, timely, and thorough manner
- Ability to set and manage customer expectations
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications: Word and Excel
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize issues
- Ability to independently manage day to day priorities and workload
- High School Diploma
- Quiet, distraction free workplace
- Ability to sit at a workstation for a full work day.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.