Customer Service Representative
The DAVIS Company is working with a well-regarded company in the compressor/pressure vessel industry needs a dynamic Customer Service Representative to join their team in the Gainesville area.
In this role, you will work with customers throughout their sales ordering process. You will help with the order from the time of creation to when it is delivered to the customer’s door. Our client is looking for an outgoing, self-starter, who loves to problem solve and help people.
General Job Details:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Type: Contract, 6 month project
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Pay Rate: $16.00- $18.00/hourly based on experience
- Process orders, new customer applications, quotes and other requests via telephone or email.
- Work closely with internal departments such as Operations, Technical Support, Quality, Sales, Accounts Receivable, and Engineering as required.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to assist with product configurations and selections.
- Handle all correspondence related to the order, quote, or customer inquiry (both internal and external communication).
- Oversee the status of orders from entry through delivery.
- Coordinate order fulfillment through remote locations.
- Research purchase and account histories.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions.
- Strong administrative skills, prior experience working with an internal sales team a plus but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact well with people.
- Computer experience with Windows and MS Office tools such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be detailed oriented and organized.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.