Are you looking for a fully remote Customer Service opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Our client in the research industry needs a dynamic Customer Service Specialist to join their growing team.
In this role, the individual will be a part of our outstanding customer service group supporting our customers throughout the United States. The ideal candidate will achieve individual quality and productivity goals in accordance with established objectives.
• Respond to a high volume of inbound customer inquiries and order requests via telephone calls, email and fax correspondence.
• Demonstrate our commitment to service by following up on calls and ensuring superior results to drive customer satisfaction.
• Conduct outbound sales calls to support customer retention, sales initiatives and enhance the customer experience with our client.
• Accurately log information from calls in our CRM tool.
• Respond to customer requests and questions regarding service, products and account information.
• Display a commitment to quality by following required procedures and practices, taking all appropriate measures to ensure quality and search for continuous improvement opportunities.
• Excel at working as part of a team.
• Self-motivated, action oriented.
• 1-3+ years customer service experience.
- Preferred Science background - Chemistry, Biology
• Proficient with contact management software (CRM).
• Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
• Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.