Are you in the market for a new part time, Fully remote Data Administrator role? Our client in the Miami area needs a talented, experienced Data Administrator to join their team! This position will work approximately 15 hours of work per week to help on a month by month basis.
- Preserve data integrity while ethically handling private data / confidential information. Handle ad-hoc data request from the TM team.
- Generate reports from various systems based on request i.e. Workday or Qualtrics.
- Assist with on-going maintenance of Power BI dashboards.
- Deliver monthly reporting. Assist with project work on an ad-hoc basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Human Resources.
- 1+ years of experience in analytics and reporting.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with Power BI.
- Experience with Workday.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, service-oriented, highly matrixed environment "
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.