EMR Service Coordinator
1) Assist in the sourcing and procurement of materials and services for the east region as directed.
2) Entering of requisitions and stock requests into the Materials Management software system as required.
3) Maintain appropriate documentation, filing and storage of records, reports, Capital Expenditure forms, purchase requisitions, etc.
4) Reconcile any and all receiving transaction discrepancies with vendors, accounts payable and purchasing.
5) Manages and maintains Stock clerk or appropriate Materials Management system to ensure integrity of the database and accuracy of data.
6) Monitor and manage open orders and backorders in conjunction with the Purchasing Operations Center (POC), East Region Materials Management and Category Managers to ensure material availability and timely receipt of merchandise. Keep requestors informed of order status.
7) Coordinate and manage the New Item Request (NIR) and New Vendor Request (NVR) process.
8) Act as the primary focus point for departments to address day to day operational materials concerns.
9) Assist the Materials Management staff in data collection and report preparation as needed.
10) Provide administrative support for the Materials Management department as required.
11) Comply with all applicable and current Materials and Services Management, Human Resources, Employee Health and Safety, Compliance, OSHA, CLIA, etc. policies and procedures.
12) Responsible for maintaining current service contract report and following up with the vendors and end users for timely renewal
13) Assist in managing the standing order process as requested.
14) Perform the Local operating unit sourcing agreement process (LOUSAP) for the east region.
15) 3rd party carrier issue resolution
16) Invoice distribution within the Baltimore site
17) Request quotes for CAP Survey, prepare requisitions and distribute PO to end user