Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the Medical Device industry needs a dynamic inventory Specialist to join a growing team in Memphis, TN.
- Ensure appropriate inventory databases and spreadsheets are maintained
- Input data into computer systems to support master data management.
- Sort and classify information according to guidelines, such as order number, item number, serial number, or customer.
- Calculating and updating material par level in SAP system
- Prepare documentation for inventory management team including consignment agreement, audit sheets, outlier report, expiring product, and return authorization tracker.
- Coordinate email communication to field requesting return of consigned inventory.
- Update files with updated information as reported from Inventory Management team.
- Issue return authorization for return of unused product. Process returns with 3PL to disposition.
- Maintain inventory management mailbox by directing mail to the responsible party for closure.
- Manage email communication for temporary consignment programs, ensuring customers are notified to promptly use or return materials.
- Assist the Customer Service team with maintaining a concierge mindset.
- Assist with resolving process/service issues
- Other duties will be assigned such as handling FedEx non-deliverables, unknown returns, Serial Number swaps, servicing issues, and other daily responsibilities and projects.
- Working cooperatively with others to help a team or work group achieve its goals.
- Originating action to improve existing conditions and processes; identifying improvement opportunities, generating ideas, and implementing solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related healthcare field or High School Education plus 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree in the area of production or related industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work with aggressive deadlines..
- Detailed knowledge of inventory and distribution, medical policies and procedures, authorizations, claims filing, customer service, and follow-up functions in terms of what, why, and how work is to be done
- Knowledgeable of applicable state, federal, and international regulatory requirements (i.e., FDA CFR1271, AATB, etc.) for all Surgical products (i.e., requirements for storage, handling and distribution of HCT/Ps, medical devices and biologics)
- PC experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook or other related software is essential.
- Knowledge of SAP or other integrated software applications preferred.
Salary; $20 -$25/ hour
Monday thru Friday
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.