Post Sales Contract Coordinator
Weston, FL / Remote
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review and evaluate contract relevant information for data entering purposes. This includes calculation of SQC (Sales Quota Credit) for commission purposes, billing rates, payment terms and contract terms.
- Perform new customer validation process. This includes understanding the assorted services, product offerings, registration of product keys accessibility for functionality in customers' environment. Also includes searching for legal name and validating customer’s address.
- Evaluate and interpret revenue and billing impact, including comments and future details that will need to be noted/communicated to the revenue team
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of daily/monthly reports for tracking purposes of the team various contract queues and their different process stages. Also run monthly reports for KPI (Key Performance Indicators) purposes.
- Work with Assoc Manager on different projects as needed. Understands and help develop measures to analyze special projects as requested in the Pos-Sales/Contracts team
Knowledge and Abilities
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to work independently
- General understanding of systems and applications – Microsoft Suite – intermediate level / SalesForce knowledge is a plus
- Able to multi-task and understand contract language
- Able to commit to timelines to provide completed activities in accordance with management expectations and company requirements.
- Able to communicate (good verbal and written communication skills) with many areas within the company providing support on any contract questions.
Education: Associate College degree preferred or proven work experience
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.