1st Shift / Full Time
Our client is seeking a Purchasing Admin to join their team! This position is within their Purchasing Department and would be covering for the current Buyer; however, most of the heavier duty tasks will be covered by existing staff. This candidate will be carrying out administrative skills, able to work independently, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to learn and use software programs effectively (skills/experience required outlined below).
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience working in an office environment preferably in purchasing or accounting.
- Skilled at using Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Computer literate; ability to quickly learn and use other office management software programs.
- Strong attention to detail; excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Professional demeanor; clear command of the English language and ability to both speak and write using professional grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Ability to work independently in a busy office environment and to multi-task.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, and to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of general office practices and etiquette.
- Ability to be relied upon to be available for work.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.