Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the Medical Device industry needs a dynamic Quality Compliance Specialist to join a growing team in Memphis, TN.
Quality Compliance Specialist
- Facilitates the compliant handling process by receiving, reviewing, and entering product complaint information into database
- Coordinates and prioritizes complaint investigations to ensure that complaints are processed in a timely manner
- Evaluates complaint information and determines appropriate regulatory reporting requirements.
- Prepare and submit reports to FDA and other regulatory agencies within required timeframes
- Resolves issues or provides clinical/technical explanation to complainant regarding reported event
- Evaluates information obtained during complaint investigation to determine if device failed to meet specifications and if corrective action is required
- Bachelor degree in biology, health sciences, engineering, nursing or other related discipline with at least 1 year of experience in complaint handling and adverse event reporting
- Knowledge of quality system regulations(FDA QSR, ISO 13485) is preferred
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills with an investigative mindset and critical analysis skills
Working hours: 8:00 am to 5: 00 pm; Mon-Fri
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.