Are you looking for a Service Contract Administrator opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company needs a dynamic Service Contract Administrator to join a growing team in Brea, CA. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program
The Service organization ensures that critical equipment in hospitals, doctor's offices, reference laboratories, and research institutes across the country are serviced and maintained in an efficient manner. As a Service Contract Coordinator you support the company and its customers by handling contract acquisition and fulfillment post sale.
- Handle changes for contracts and coordinates all interested parties.
- Responsible for ordering parts and expediting orders required for Field Service Engineers (FSEs) and Application Specialists.
- Collaborate with remote service teams to grow revenue by verifying and collecting purchase orders as well as identifying revenue generating opportunities.
- Find opportunities for improving efficiency within company service contracts.
- Maintain to both federal and company compliance requirements at all times.
- Create annual service agreements for all types of equipment, assure timely invoices, verify prices to purchase orders, match purchase orders and invoices and enter into ERP system.
- File and maintain all documentation for contracts and invoices.
- Assist in monthly processing of invoices to assure monthly revenue targets are met.
- Achieve and maintain a positive rapport with customers in order to update them of their upcoming agreement, helping them to renew the contract and invoice them accordingly.
- Use CRM to retrieve customer and other installed base information, all work order updates, and to make changes as the need arises.
- Stay on top of all email inboxes so nothing is left behind.
- Associates Degree or equivalent; Minimum 2 years validated experience in related field- service contracts, or dispatch/coordination environment preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus, but not required.
- Primary language English.
- Proficient MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) and internet skills; database and CRM experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft 365, and Axapta is preferable although not required.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.