Greta opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Administrator to join a top technology company, to be part of their Talent Acquisition team. This is a long-term, fully remote contract position.
TA Administrator responsibilities include maintaining candidate database, review and editing job descriptions for posting as well as assisting with interview screening coordination. Ultimately, you’ll help us hire efficiently and keep our process running smoothly.
If you have some experience in recruiting and you’re an excellent organizer and communicator, we’d like to meet you.
- Proven experience as Recruitment Assistant or other recruiting-related roles
- Familiarity with hiring practices and stages (screening, interview, assessment, onboarding)
- Experience using recruiting software and social networks for recruiting
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.