We are actively hiring for two (2) TARP Administrative Assistants for a 6 month project for a large Human Capital client. In this role, the TARP Administrative Assistant will perform payroll tax-related responsibilities, including but not limited to quarterly and annual reconciliation of wage and tax amounts, analysis and resolution of payroll tax notices and amendments, and/or other duties supporting our tax filing operations.
- Location: Virtual, Work from home
- Pay Rate: $18.00 per hour
- Job Type: 6 month contract
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Customer Service Skills – we’re looking for someone who likes working with the public and strives to give good customer service at all times.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Payroll, tax filing or finance experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and problem-solving expertise.
Duties + Responsibilities:
- Research & resolve payroll tax notices and/or process amended returns for multi-state tax entities
- As part of the research process, it may be necessary to reconcile QTD and YTD tax amounts withheld, reported, and deposited on quarterly and annual basis for assigned entities
- Maintain and update Salesforce Cases with resolution progress including communication to customers
- Assist with various projects as assigned
- Provide high level customer service as issues and discrepancies arise
- High School Diploma or above
- Salesforce experience: minimum 1 year
- Ability to work independently an within a team-based environment
- Demonstrated experience performing payroll tax reconciliations and analysis
- General accounting experience
- Working knowledge of payroll tax quarterly annual reconciliations.
- Excellent analytical and follow up skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to interface with all departments both within the company as well as external sources
Send your resume to email@example.com
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.