DAVIS Companies has partnered with a leading Medical Device organization to identify an Engineering to join their growing team!
Responsibilities of the Engineer:
Ensures that the production line is compliant with GMP and safety regulations, including compliance that all safety items required in an area are worn.
Qualifications of the Engineer:
- BS in Engineering or similar required
- 2-5 years of experience or 1-2 years with an advanced degree
- Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts in the engineering field.
- General knowledge of the disciplines (GPM,GQR)
- Ability to exercise judgement in making preliminary selections and adaptation of engineering alternatives.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member.
- Ability to clearly convey ideas and concepts verbally and in writing.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and to meet key deadlines under pressure through effective time management skills.
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Ability to critically review and interpret technical documentation.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.