Lab Technician to join our Instrument Product Group. The Instrument Product Group is responsible for the development and support of client's core LC Instrument Technologies such as Pump, AutoSampler, Detection, Column Management Platforms.
The Lab Technician role supports the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering teams and performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electro-mechanical or optical areas. Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests and maintains equipment, components, devices or systems. Works from engineering drawings, written or verbal instructions. Operates related equipment, conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format. Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications and replacements as directed.
- Must be able to read and understand diagnostic data.
- Must be able to interpret from specifications, technical manuals, schematics.
- Proficient with a variety of equipment including optical measurement devices, data collection instrumentation, thermal chambers and other devices. Discusses technical issues.
- Ability to compile and record data efficiently.
- Ability to interpret complex diagnostic routines.
- Expected to take initiative to identify problems and recommend solutions.
- Desired: Engineering Technology Degree
- Required: Experience with electro-mechanical instruments.
- Required: Experience in an engineering laboratory.
- Desired: Experience in LC instrument assembly.
- Required: Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.