Logistics Analyst III
We are partnering with a growing engineering services firm in Huntsville, AL who is looking to add a skilled senior level Logistics Analyst to their team. This individual will prepare and generate logistics reports, plans and studies for complex programs.
This is a long term 12+ month contract role.
- Establish and assist in the planning, development, coordination, and execution of required milestone documentation to fully support given program of record or project systems initiatives including:
- Life Cycle Sustainment Plans (LCSPs)
- Integrated Logistics Support Plans (ILSPs)
- Product Support Assessments (PSAs)
- Level of Repair Analysis (LORA)
- Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA)
- Manpower predictions
- Maintenance support plans
- Supply support management plans
- Reliability and Maintainability data predictions
- Logistic Management Information (LMI)
- Equipment / Facility Requirements predictions
- Spares Analyses
- Coordinate with Technical Design Activities (TDAs), vendors, logisticians, and engineers to define initial and revised acquisition and supportability requirements for developmental programs and rapid capability planning.
- Produce and deliver ILSP presentation material for Program management review at Technical Interchange / Information Meeting (TIM), System Readiness Review (SRR), Preliminary Design Review (PDR) and Critical Design Review (CDR) milestones.
- Proficient in reading and understanding project documentation such as SOWs, schedules, and standards that pertain to assigned projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university
- Ten years of practical experience in developing LSA reports, MTA/LORA analysis
- At least ten years of direct life-cycle logistics related experience in higher-level IPS analyses and reports.
- DAWIA Certification Level III for Life Cycle Logistics or equivalent
- Thorough understanding of Life Cycle Logistics regulations and policies, including DoD 5000 series, AR 70-1, AR 700-127, and AR 700-142.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.