- Provide technical leadership over complex design & development projects for medical instrumentation/devices.
- Develop design and products performance specification requirements.
- Evaluate and select optimum design alternatives.
- Determine design feasibility and assures that product designs are competitive.
- Lead or conduct analysis and experiments to evaluate designs or processes.
- Translate analysis and experimental results into design criteria.
- Conduct and review advanced computer simulations to design or test products.
- Prepare cost estimates on proposed major design products.
- Provide technical presentation support and consultation to marketing.
- Represent company in customer discussions.
- Recommend the addition, expansion or modification of projects and assure the technical soundness of engineering programs.
- Produce innovative technical solutions to customers..
- Prepare technical proposals for competitive bids.
- Utilize project planning and monitoring methods to ensure timely completion.
Bachelor Degree / technology degree or an equivalent Experience. It is not a must to have a degree as long as they have experience with applicable progressively complex mechanical engineering experience, to be proficient in the above areas.
Incumbents should possess knowledge of advanced theories, concepts, principles, and processes for one or more areas of technical expertise, and possess creativity and originality sufficient to contribute new inventions, designs or techniques which are of material significance in the solution of important problems.
SolidWorks experience required.
Experience with Automation
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.