Are you looking for an opportunity to pair your love of the outdoors with your career? Our client in the North metro area, needs a Program Leader for their Vehicle Controls division to join their growing team! This is a long term, contract to hire position.
Responsibilities of the Program Leader
- Lead cross-functional, multi-site, program teams to meet project schedule, cost, quality, durability, performance and reliability requirements.
- Responsible for the overall success of assigned programs.
- Plan project schedule, resources, and budget.
- Direct programs using the Polaris Development Process (PDP), ensuring that all requirements are clearly defined, documented, and achieved. Hold PDP Milestone Reviews, as appropriate.
- Report out on status to product teams and management via Project Status and PDP Reviews.
- Will typically lead multiple programs, concurrently throughout the calendar year, in support of model year introductions.
- Collaborate with suppliers to use their design expertise where appropriate.
- Monitor and manage the manufacturing, quality, and purchasing resources and activities on the team, to provide seamless coordination and issue resolution between all team members. Support accessory and service part planning and execution, as appropriate.
- Allocate and monitor resources and task assignments within the teams. Coordinate issue resolution with functional managers.
REQUIREMENTS OF PROGRAM LEADER:
•BS Engineering Degree required, or equivalent experience. MBA a plus.
•3+ years of program leadership or engineering project leadership experience, in a similar industry. 5 or more years preferred.
•Strong technical background, leadership skills and ability.
•Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence others. Demonstrated ability to form business inter-relationships with supporting managers, leaders, and staff.
•Decisive and prone to action. Must be quality-oriented and customer focused.
•Budget management experience
•Understands how program objectives, tools, and resources relate cross-functionally.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.