SENIOR DOCUMENT CONTROL SPECIALIST
Flexibility to handle the demands of a rapidly growing and changing workplace
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Understands industry-standard engineering practices and principles.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio.)
- Experience with SAP ERP System a plus.
- Knowledge of document control procedures including database storage, maintenance, revision control and archival background.
- Knowledge of ECO processes, BOM structures.
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions in written, verbal, diagram or schematic format.
- Ability to read and interpret Electrical and Mechanical drawings.
- Knowledge of the process controls required for engineering design documentation, from initial release, through revision change activities, to obsolescence.
- Ability to assess the impact of proposed changes to product documentation and processes.
- Ability to ensure that processed documents are complete, concise, accurate, and conform to established formats.
- Can efficiently organize and coordinate multiple projects.
- Attends to details without losing sight of the big picture.
- Thrives on taking the initiative and working independently.
- Meets deadlines.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.