Great opportunity for a Systems Engineer to join this top medical device company, to be part of their new product growth team. The Systems Engineer position will be part of developing parts for the Medical Device industry based in Chaska, MN. Get in on the ground floor of this department with this contract to hire opportunity.
• Test plan development, execution, and reporting on complex electro-mechanical assemblies.
• Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Biomedical, Aerospace, Systems Engineering or other related field (BS + 7 yrs exp, MS + 5 yrs exp.).
• Experience in systems engineering, integration or related hardware engineering field for new product development.
• Experience with electrical-mechanical machine design in a regulated market such as medical device, automotive, or the aerospace industry preferred.
• Excellent communication skills, ability to work in cross functional work environment (EE, ME, SW, & Chemistry, QA and Regulatory)
• Experience writing characterization and verification test plans and reports.
Work effectively with team members to develop goals and plans, resolve problems, achieve goals, and coordinate efforts within and across departments.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.