A fast-growing medical device company in the western Twin Cities metro has an opening on their team for a contract Test Engineer II. This hands-on role will work closely with the project Lead Verification Engineer to develop a cohesive and efficient test plan and is responsible for overseeing its timely execution across a team of 20+ laboratory staff and engineers. This position won't be available along. Apply today!
Responsibilities of Test Engineer II:
• Works closely with the project Lead Verification Engineer to plan, schedule and oversee electromechanical and system test execution activities for safety-critical medical devices.
• Work with laboratory staff to accurately predict execution duration and resources needed.
• Ensures that sufficient quantities of test samples and consumables are available at time of test.
• Manages and controls the test sample inventory.
• Ensures that equipment and software that support test execution are calibrated, validated, and available.
• Holds regular meetings with laboratory staff and engineers to maintain progress to schedule.
• Ensures that any issues blocking progress are quickly resolved.
• Organizes and reviews raw data produced through test execution.
• Performs analysis of raw data as required.
• Reports product anomalies in the tracking database.
• Monitors and controls the execution effort and provides stakeholders with regular status updates.
• Works closely with the project Lead Verification Engineer to ensure that the execution effort integrates with other verification activities.
Qualifications of Test Engineer II:
• Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering discipline.
• 2–5 years of experience or 1–2 years of experience with an advanced degree.
• Experience managing successful projects with teams larger than 10.
• Excellent collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Detailed-oriented with ability to effectively organize large amounts of information.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and to meet deadlines through effective time management.
• Project management certification training preferred.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.