In this role, the Digital Designer will be responsible for producing digital assets to support a modern, global marketing organization. Work may include web graphics and page layouts, email design (both HTML and in a marketing automation platform), digital advertising, etc.
The Digital Designer will have expertise in best-practices regarding digital file formats, accessible design, and building digital experiences. This individual will collaborate with fellow designers, members of the marketing team, digital product team, digital operations team, and various other organizations within Waters.
This individual will need to be a strong team player, work well in a fast-paced environment, and be committed to consistently producing high-quality work.
- In alignment with project goals, design, format, and develop assets and follow internal processes for review and approval.
- Prepare files for digital production.
- Understand and comply with Waters corporate and product brand standards.
- Follow processes to upload files to digital asset management tool, archive files, etc.
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, or equivalent professional education.
- 2-4 years experience in a design or production role within a marketing communications or agency environment.
- Must have solid skills/experience in design software: Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications – specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and XD, and proficiency in HTML & CSS markup, and Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with a web content management system preferred, ideally Adobe Experience Manager, is a plus.
- Experience with a marketing automation platform, ideally Marketo, is a plus.
- Experience with basic animation or interactive design is a plus.
- Solid communication skills and with the ability to articulate ideas in a professional manner
- Solid understanding of graphic design, typographic principles, as well as best practices for designing for digital, with strong attention to detail.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.