The IT Support Specialist will provide internal phone, chat and virtual IT technical support for employees worldwide. Quickly and efficiently triage, diagnose, escalate and/or resolve incidents and requests. Assist with monitoring and managing inbound unassigned IT contact queue for incident and requests. Act as liaison between users and senior technical staff to communicate the status of incident, request or problem resolution to business users; log and track requests for assistance related to IT supported systems.
- 3-5 years of professional experience triaging, diagnosing, escalating and/or resolving technical incidents and requests in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Excellent verbal, written and customer communications skills with technical and non-technical business users.
- Excellent follow-up skills to see task through to resolution and communicate status to business users such as notification of completion, notification of delay and explaining rationale
- Experience providing remote access technical phone support
- Strong analytical skills
- Technical proficiency navigating and troubleshooting Windows10, Apple OSX, Office365 and major business applications
- Familiarity with Windows Active Directory, LAN/WAN environments, enterprise network technologies and overall corporate IT infrastructure strongly preferred
- Strong preference for candidates with experience with ITSM management platforms, preferably ServiceNow
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering or equivalent experience preferred
- Additional technical professional training, technical certificates, ITIL Foundations desired
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.