Are you looking for an Software QA Engineering opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the pharma and laboratory industry needs a dynamic Software QA Engineer to join a growing team in Brea, CA. This contract position offers excellent responsibilities.
Requirements of Software Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Extensive experience in software quality assurance testing, writing and listening skills, cloud implementation, and is able to work independently once provided direction and objectives.
- Supporting the quality and regulatory users on the application, including analyzing and troubleshooting end user reported application issues.
- Working closely with the business functions such as Quality and Regulatory Affairs to create ongoing enhancements and capabilities.
- Participating in deployment projects as a business analyst – including but not limited to requirements analysis, requirements documentation, and the creation and execution of test scripts.
- Performing functional testing and regression testing to validate the changes before moving to production.
- Facilitating business user acceptance testing with the end users of newly developed enhancements and capabilities.
- Working with the IT and vendor development teams to report bugs in our project and task management system (JIRA), and retesting fixes.
Requirements of the Software Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, business, or other relevant field.
- 5 – 7 years of relevant software QA testing and business analysis experience, preferably in healthcare or other relevant field.
- Experience working in and understanding large, complex global projects and custom software solutions, preferably with validated systems in a regulated environment.
- Cloud applications experience, with experience in SmartSolve, Oracle EBS, and field action notification systems a huge plus.
- Well versed in waterfall SDLC and agile scrum methodologies in 2-week sprint cycles.
- Deep understanding of SaaS applications and the detailed understanding of and experience with building quality assurance artifacts and project reports.
- A certificate in any of the following is a plus: Business Analysis, Systems Analysis, Software Quality Assurance Testing
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.