Electro- Mechanical Assembler - Suwanee, GA
Our industry client is looking to add a Assembler position to their organization in the Suwanee, GA area. This cutting edge company in the Defense Training industry is seeking candidates to work in a modified production line assembling training simulators. Check out this contract job and be part of this growing industry.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Assembler will assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames using hand tools and power tools. They will install fasteners, connect cables, tubing, and wiring according to specifications. They must be able to perform the required sequence of operations within the time allowed while maintaining quality standards.
This is a 1st shift, full time and temp to hire with a ton of OT possible.
Pay rate is $17.00/hr
1st Shift: Monday - Thursdays from 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Read blueprints and specifications to determine component parts and assembly sequences of electromechanical units
- Understand written documentation and procedures or verbal instructions (English)
- Proficient with basic hand tools and assembly practices
- Possess basic computer skills (Windows)
- Proficient with basic wiring, soldering, crimping and ESD practices
- Ability to inspect their own work and maintain quality standards
- Ability to work as part of a team or unsupervised
- Provide information to supervisors or coworkers through written, verbal, or electronic means
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work FRI-SUN when required (overtime hours TBD)
- Must be able to stand for up to 2.5 hours at a time
- Ability to move objects weighing up to 50 lbs