Are you looking to join a global company? Then look no further!
We have immediate need needs for experience electrical-mechanical assemblers for 2nd shift in Broomfield, CO.
What You Will Do:
- Performs proficient assembly and test of mechanical products from simple to high complexity
- Operates skillfully assembly and test equipment associated with product assembly
- Provides assembly and test resources to engineering for assistance in new product development
- Makes suggestions to Manufacturing Engineering on product improvements, assembly changes and quality enhancements to increase the value of G-P product
- Simplifies and improves existing processes; helps to identify and eliminate waste in the assembly and test process
- Provides training to new employees on assembly, test, and safety policies and procedures
- Responsible for stopping the process to identify defects and aid in the corrective action
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time
What You Need To Be Successful:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent; technical or vocational training is a plus but not required
- 1-2 years experience in manufacturing assembly
- Ability to read and follow written instructions and demonstrates above average assembly skills
- Welding/ electronics/ test experience preferred
- Familiar with vacuum components and process preferred.
- Familiar with chemicals / chemistries preferred
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.