Are you looking for an Assembler opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Our client in the research industry needs a dynamic 1st shift Column Assembler to join their growing team in Milford, MA. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program.
- Build small mechanical assemblies with the use of tweezers and other small tools
- Work and keep up with an assembly line
- Use a 20 power microscope with a high intensity light source for inspection of components
- Enter data into a computer database
- Read and understand engineering drawings and be able to follow process documentation
- Perform simple arithmetic
- A high school diploma or equivalent - vocational trade school preferred
- Prior mechanical assembly experience
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good fine motor skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and pay attention to detail.