EM Assembler I
EM Assembler I
1st Shift (7-3:30)
Our client in Westborough, MA is looking for EM Assemblers to join their fast growing team. Working under close supervision about 100% of the time, the EM Assembler I performs a variety of assembly operations associated with a wide variety of electrical and mechanical products, according to written procedures, drawings, and established workmanship standards. Build mechanical and electrical assemblies.
Primarily repetitive assembly, connecting wires in a bench top build.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work from written instructions that provide detailed methods and sequence of assembly operations using a bill of materials, wiring diagrams and assembly drawings.
- Assemble and fabricate assemblies using company-supplied hand and power tools.
- Assemble electrical panels and electrical boxes.
- Assemble products per assembly process specifications.
- Work with groups ranging from 2-8 people.
- Strong attention to detail, focus, and highest standards for quality.
- Good communication skills (English), both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Hand/Eye coordination with some mechanical dexterity.
- Exposure to hand tools and power tools.
- Exposure to work instructions and blue prints a plus.
- Approximately 90% of the work is performed in a precision, light industrial production area. The remaining time will be spent in office and warehouse areas.
- While performing the duties of the job, the associate is regularly required to stand for an extended amount of time, walk and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds.