Final Assembly Technician
Under direct supervision the Final Assembly Technician assembles, calibrates and tests cabinet assemblies and less complicated sub assemblies of instruments.
Schedule: Monday - Friday from 7:30 AM - 4:15 PM.
Starting pay rate is at $15.00/hr-17.00.hr
Responsibilities of the Final Assembly Technician
- Performs basic assembly of cabinets and less complicated sub assemblies including preparation of parts, actual assembly, testing, calibration and packaging of the product to customer specifications.
- Utilizes documentation such as assembly drawings, Bills of Material and routing to assemble product.
- May perform soldering, fabricating, crimping, mechanical assembly.
- Self inspects work throughout the assembly process.
- May be assigned to high speed assembly group.
- Maintains neat and orderly work area to ensure efficiency and no safety hazards.
- Meets all quality, quantity and established manufacturing practices to satisfy customer requirements.
Requirements of the Final Assembly Technician
- High school diploma or education/experience equivalent.
- 1-2 years electro-mechanical assembly experience.
- Must have experience with wiring
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings.
- Ability to use basic assembly and measuring tools.
- Good hand/eye coordination.
- Ability to distinguish colors.
- Ability to read and write
- Basic PC skills.
If you would like to be considered immediately for these positions, please email us your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org.