Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Our client in the scientific equipment industry needs dynamic Instrument assemblers to join their growing team in the Eden Prairie area This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program. Looking for experienced as well as as candidates with no experience but mechanical interest!
- Assembles a variety of mechanical, electronic, and electro-mechanical instruments and sub-assemblies
- Tests sub-assemblies and instruments as per established procedures
- Assembles a wide variety of kits and accessory items
- Troubleshoots and repairs sub-assemblies and instruments
- Follows all procedures and processes
- Participates in Lean process improvement programs
- Must be able to read blueprints, follow written procedures and drawings, and verbal instructions
- Ability to use hand tools (i.e. screwdrivers, wrenches), power tools (i.e. nut driver), and electronic test devices to assemble and conduct preliminary tests on small assemblies
- Must be able to work interdependently in team settings to accomplish goals
- The individual must be able to handle multiple assignments, draw from past experiences, skills, and knowledge to assemble and resolve problems
- A general knowledge of PC/Computers is a requirement
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.